Learning Lessons with Mrs. Labrasciano Home Shop Instagram Pinterest Email Image Map

Monday Made It and Tips and Tools For Back To School Meet - Getting Ready For The New Year







Today I'm linking up with Primary Peeps and Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for one big post. So get ready for some fun and freebies!





Getting ready for the new school year can be stressful.  We are worried about making everything perfect and coming up with the money to do it.  To make the planning a bit less stressful for you, I have made a free guide for frugal planning along with some tips that I have learned along the way.  Included in this guide are a few tools to help you get started and stay on budget along with pictures and examples.

Click here for the printable pack.





I was super excited to make a rag wreath for my classroom door! Making rag wreaths are fantastic because they are cheap, use recycled products, can include time with children and only take an hour.

Click here for the link to the labels.



I was in the mood for making free guides this week so I made one to accompany the wreath along with signs for grades K-5.



9 comments:

  1. Great ideas for the frugal classroom! Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Thanks for stopping by friend<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wreath!!! I need to make one for my classroom door this year. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wreath is gorgeous!

    May need to make me own now...

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have great ideas on how to save money! I will not be letting my husband read this though, then he hold me to higher standards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your post! Love the wreath--I can see one in rainbow colors to go with our classroom Muppet theme. :0) Appreciate the step-by-step directions. I just found your blog today and am a fellow second grade teacher blogger--and new follower. :0)

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a wreath from waiting to be filled! I think this is the answer!! I have a ton of ribbon. I think that would work too!!
    Coast to Coast Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your wreath! I definitely want to make one! Thanks for sharing.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this! I was looking for something fun for my door. Follow me back?? rockymountainkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete