Learning Lessons with Mrs. Labrasciano Home Shop Instagram Pinterest Email Image Map

High/Low Linky Party with A First For Everything



So I'm teaming up with one of my favorite bloggers A First For Everything to show you the highs and lows of my week.  It's still the summertime here so they aren't school related, but you'll get a little peak into my life.

I just got back from vacationing with two of my girlfriends and their families.  The high is that we are all still talking! Seriously though, we went to North Carolina and camped in the mountains.  It was one of the most beautiful locations that I have stayed in.  This image was our front yard for the week.
All three of my daughters had celebrations in their sports this week.  My youngest added her black stripe to her green belt in Tae Kwon Do.  My middle daughter made the competitive gymnastics team. Last but certainly not least, my oldest got her green belt. This means mom and dad are going to be BUSY this coming year.  The girls will be preparing for their black belts by going to competitions.  Not to mention the traveling for gymnastics.

When we were setting up camp and taking down camp, the only two storms of the week blew in.  We had no choice but to stand in the rain and lightning to save what we could and keep the kids safe in the tents.
My youngest took a spill and kept complaining about her foot.  At first I told her to just take it easy, ice it and it would get better.  Then after a couple of days she was still complaining and there was a strange sort of swelling. So I took her to the doctor's office for an x-ray (of course in another thunderstorm).  The x-ray showed no fracture. Thank God! The doc said if it still hurts in a few days to come back for an MRI to see if there is damage that the x-ray couldn't show. We are a "suck it up and move on" kind of family, so here's hoping that next weeks low isn't a leg in a cast!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to camp in the mountains. Great job girls on all your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete