Learning Lessons with Mrs. Labrasciano Home Shop Instagram Pinterest Email Image Map

Tips and Tools For Back To School - First Week Activity



Am I the only teacher who is E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D?  Pre-planning just started for us and I'm shocked that I am still awake.  Surprisingly enough though, I'm not stressed. Maybe I should get past day one before I make another statement like that!

My friend Heather from The Busy Busy Hive is going to help alleviate some of our 1st week planning stress.  She created the cutest Desk Buddies With Back To School Writing.  In honor of our Tips and Tools it's free for you.  I love how original it is.  It's not like everything else that we see.

I'm going to pair it with the book "How I Spent My Summer Vacation".  Make sure to check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment