|These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things Linky|
|Classroom Rug with Sit Spots|
|Ikea Rug For Classroom|
|Rocking In Second Grade Shirt|
|Reading Rocks T-Shirt|
|Back To School Read Alouds|
Here's your chance to earn some extra back-to-school loot. The more that you enter, the higher your chances of winning are!
Jessica Eicke-Reinartz - SitSpots
Erika McGaha - Teacher Shirt
Amanda Wilbanks - $100 Amazon
Jamie Swan-Casteel - $100 Amazon
Karrie Smith - $50 Amazon
Denise Bowden Jordan - $50 Amazon
Tara Larson - $40 Amazon
Kayla King - $30 Amazon
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I would like to take a moment to welcome one of my Insta-buddies Amy to my blog! Amy can be found on IG @funinroom3
Thank you Amy for allowing me to be a guest blogger! Let me introduce myself…I’m Amy also. I’m a first grade teacher in CA. This year will be my 10th year.
There’s something so refreshing about starting a new school year! I love Back to School time. This year I will be on maternity leave for the first few months of the year, but I can’t help myself from preparing for another school year. I love having summer vacation to relax, prep and plan. I also love to stock up on my favorite back to school items!
Here are just a few items that are my favorites for beginning a new school year:
1.School Supplies—I love them! As a child, I always loved getting the supply list from my teachers and filling my backpack. As a teacher, it is just as fun to fill a cart full of fresh supplies to start a new year!
2. Pens and my favorite pen holder—I inherited this pen holder last year from a teacher at my school. Of course, I have to always keep it stocked with my favorite pens. Along with buying supplies for students, I love to buy new, fresh pens for myself. I also buy a new pack of patterned pencils to use. My favorites include Papermate Flair, Scentos markers, and Pilot Frixion Pens.
3. Laminator—What teacher doesn’t spend a lot of time during the summer laminating for back to school? I love my mini Purple Cow laminator! It is so convenient to have a mini laminator at home.
4. Erin Condren Planner—This year will be the 3rd year that I’ve used an Erin Condren planner. I found this planner when I was on maternity leave with my son. I was feeling sad to leave him and go back to school that summer. Once my first planner arrived, it was so bright and colorful that I couldn’t wait to use it. It was a little something that made me look forward to going back to work and leaving my son. This planner makes lesson planning much more fun!
5. Back to School clothes and shoe shopping—Isn’t it great that teachers still get to shop for back to school clothes? I always buy a few new outfits for the first few days of school as well as some new shoes.
6. Coffee—I love coffee so much! I would drink it all day if I could. It is definitely much needed after a summer of staying up late and sleeping in.
I hope everyone enjoys their last few days of summer and has a great start to a new school year!