Learning Lessons with Mrs. Labrasciano Home Shop Instagram Pinterest Email Image Map

Interns and Student Teachers


Interns can certainly make for an amazing few months or... not so much.  Jessica, my current intern taught me that they feel the same way about us.  That was very humbling.  I'm not sure who learns more when they are in the classroom, the students, the intern or the mentor.  My favorite part of having them in the classroom is that they remind you why you went into teaching in the first place.  They remind you of the energy and love that you had for the profession when you first began.  Next week my class and I have to say goodbye to Jessica.  This is going to be especially difficult for us because she has been amazing, unlike any other.  I'm honored that I was able to take part in a collaboration with her before she goes off into the wide world of education to make her own mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment