Learning Lessons with Mrs. Labrasciano Home Shop Instagram Pinterest Email Image Map

Martin Luther King Jr.


My lessons and materials are ready for next week and I thought that I would share them with you in the hopes that it makes your life a little bit easier.

If you didn't get a chance to stop by the library before you left school you can still order them through Amazon.  I don't know what I would do without Prime.  You can link to MLK books by clicking on the pictures below.

 Martin Luther King, Jr. Picture Book
Martin Luther King Jr. Books
 Martin's Big Words

 Who Was Martin Luther King Jr.?

We plan on doing a little close reading about Dr. King with this pack by A First For Everything.
 MLK Jr. Close Read
There are some comprehension sheets included in this pack that we will use for bellwork.

For engagement on the second day, I plan on giving the kids the following bookmarks by PAWSitively Teaching.  The students will have to write: what they think the quote means in their own words, what it would look like and what it would sound like.


Throughout the week we will be working on standards based crafts that I created.  We will be using writing paper and anchor charts from my pack too.



I hope that these ideas help to make your week a little bit easier on you.  Have a great long weekend.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment