Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

Happy holidays to all of my friends and fellow teachers.  I hope that you haven't been too hard on yourselves this season.  Teaching, keeping the kids together and just surviving December should be an accomplishment worthy of a medal.  For those of you with teenagers, God bless you.  Try to take time every day to count your blessings and to bless someone else.  Take time every day for yourself.  I know you are cursing at me right now, but you have to find time for yourself.  No one likes a stressed out person who is always yelling.  I hope that you have an amazing new year filled with peace, happiness and tranquility. With all of my love, Amy





5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope that you have a fabulous year!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Amy!!! I hope you and your family had a BEAUTIFUL 25th! I definitely agree with you that we all deserve medals for simply surviving December. I'm exhausted...
    XOXO,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Here's to surviving the teenage years. Cheers, Amy

      Delete