April's Pinterest Linky


 Spring has sprung! It's time to link up with this month's top Pinterest picks and I have some cute pins for my class and daughters!


This pin links to a cute how-to on several different garden stones.  They would be a great bell work project for kids or fun to do at home.




Our plant unit is coming up in science.  How cute and easy would this be? The kids will LOVE it.



My class participated in this directed drawing and went crazy over it.  The display is adorable outside of our classroom.

A great big thank you to PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for hosting!



5 comments:

  1. Love this how to draw! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That directed drawing activity is adorable - and both of your other pins are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I pinned that bottle planter, too. And I love guided drawing. We'll be drawing some bunnies soon :) Thanks, Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. . .those painted rocks are right up my alley! I need to show these to my daughter in the morning! Last year, I painted rocks with my class and a local landscaping business happily donated a bag of nice, smooth rocks. They even let me climb the pile to pick out my favorites!
    Undercover Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the garden markers are CUTE! They would be perfect for Mother's Day or my parent volunteers' end of the year gifts! And I love the planter and directed drawing- my kids love those! Thank you so much for linking up your great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete