Pick Three Valentines Linky


I am so excited to link up with PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for this months Pick Three Pinterest Pick.  February is one of my favorite teaching months.  Check my picks out below.


I chose this pin because I can tie these creatures into almost any literature book.  All I have to do is tie a standard into it.


Who doesn't like Valentine's Science? I'm going to try this with my own kids at home.

I haven't decided which craft here to do, but there are so many great ones I know that one of them will be perfect for the students.



An InLinkz Link-up

12 comments:

  1. We're making those heart shaped animals for our Valentine's Exchange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan I would love to see a picture of how those turn out!

      Delete
  2. I love the candy conversation heart science activities! I'm all over with my kiddo who is home with ANOTHER snow day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that your snow melts and spring starts early. Why do we listen to groundhog's meteorology reports anyway?

      Delete
  3. I'm doing the Heart Science Experiment next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fun! Let me know how it turns out.

      Delete
  4. Amy, we always think alike! I picked the animal Valentines too! My studetns' turned out so cute too! I love the conversation hearts science and have to do that experiments for sure! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do think alike, don't we? I only wish I was half as creative as you are!

      Delete
  5. I love the heart shaped Valentine animals. I might have to try them with my daughter :)
    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should try them out with her. I have boxes dedicated to each of my girls where I store their crafts.

      Delete
  6. Amy, you have such great pins! I am going to be trying the candy heart experiment tomorrow. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We made the heart shaped animals for our Valentine's Day party craft. I need to try that candy heart experiment with my kids once we get back to school.

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete