January's Top Pinterest Picks


I'm linking up with PAWSivitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for our top 3 pins for January.  Could I just take a moment to thank God for Pinterest? Boy it's a lifesaver!
 I always start the first day back to school from winter break with New Year's activities.  We clean the desks out, get fresh supplies and discuss New Years.  I can't wait to do this activity with them!!!

 During December, my class participated in PAWSitively Teaching's Gingerbread Exchange.  They had such a great time.  We discussed maps, letter writing and different cultures.  So it goes without saying that I was over the moon to see this pin.  She's doing it again!!!! This time with one of my favorite holidays!

 I LOVE directed art.  The kids LOVE directed art.  It comes out so cute.  If you haven't tried it, try to sneak in some time.  The kids deserve to have an artistic outlet.





7 comments:

  1. The New Year's Writing is so cute! I really should do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowman drawing directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowman directed art!!! That would turn out so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the guided drawing! Thank you for sharing!
    Palma (from KFUNdamentals)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snowman guided drawings! Can't wait to get all the Valentines in the mail! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for Lisa's Valentines exchange too! I'm looking forward to doing New Year's activities on Tuesday when we go back! At least that is something to look forward to! Thank you for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The directed art snowman is so cute! I am going to have to check out the Valentine exchange too!

    ReplyDelete