13 in 13 Linky Party



My PJ's? Life seems so busy that I haven't had a lot of time to consider clothes lately.  The horror.  I love shopping so much too! I guess it's my PJ's because that means I'm comfy and resting.

I LOVED Catching Fire!!! I'm a huge Hunger Games Fan!!! My oldest daughter read the series in class last year so I was able to enjoy it with her.



Once Upon A Time
Once again it's my fav because I can watch it with my girls.  I love anything that we can do together.


We are an "on the go" kind of family.  The hubby and I have to strategically plan how to get our girls to where they need to be every night of the week.  Seems crazy, right? Well here's the thought process.  They have to love their activities or we don't do them.  They never complain and they try really hard to remember their equipment every morning.  They are too busy to get into trouble and they have to use their extra time for homework.  So how does this tie into a restaurant? Well I love Chipotle.  They are fast and healthy.  Great ingredients and I don't feel like I fed my girls fast food.  Perfect for an on the go family!

Hands down TPT.  It was definitely challenging to learn the new programs and the Mac that I use for it.  There were definitely some hiccups along the way.  However, I have learned so much from sharing my materials on TPT.  So glad that I did it.

My iPad mini.  It fits in my purse and allows me to work when I'm watching the kids do their thing!

My name is Amy and I'm a pinaholic! 6,345 to be exact!!! I have them all neatly organized for that one day when I can use them.  I'm definitely a planner.  My favorite pin this year was The Polar Express unit that my class did.  I think that it is pretty spectacular when I can share ideas from my blog.

Wait, I didn't read this before I wrote #7. So I guess see above.

My children.  Hands down.  They will always be my best accomplishment.  I love my career teaching and all of the extras that go along with it, but without my children it wouldn't be worth it.  I feel firmly that women should keep their identities outside of family and I do.  I have an amazing group of girlfriends.  Memories to last a lifetime.  Fun trips with my friends that we call "Mommy's time out". Yet, supporting my girls through their accomplishments is my best accomplishment.



This summer we went on a trip with two other families to the beach.  We spent 7 days with them and loved every minute.  We learned to cast net for our bait.  We fished, fished and then fished some more.  We got to kayak which is my favorite.  We spent time on the beach.  Watched sunsets together.  It's definitely a salt life for us Floridians.  The moms found our favorite wine.  We all loved it so much that we just took a "mommy's time out" to the winery.



I have 2 very important goals for 2014.  The words "Do not be afraid" keep running through my head!!!  I anticipate that 2014 might be the best year yet.  However, I don't want to share them yet!!! You will have to come back to my blog to see.

Thankful

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is very cute. I like your OLW I have not come up with mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! This blog is definitely a work in progress. Let me know your URL so that I can look up yours!

      Delete